Verified Reviewer

Just because I was not willing to do sales with Pay_Pal . As I have found out through the years, they only support Sellers - Buyers get the Shaft.

Besides why should I hand over even more of my % of sales.

dealing with P/P when my Bank does money Transfer for Free. Just Pissed Off at wrongful boot out the back door of Bonanza Site. Not that I ever sold that much there to start out with. Just like most Auction Sites, they fill their pockets first and leave you with the leftover change.

Anyways another Good Lesson Learned, at the end one has 00 chance trying to get answers or Help from Help Desk here on Bonanza. Maybe all for the best in 2021 - Less Stress Fighting with Bonanza Staff for Justice.

Just in case any of my regular contacts ever see this. They should know who it is.Happy Lost_Treasures Happy -- Best of Health to U all.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Comments

#1970258

Corrections from previous Pissed Complained: ((they only support Sellers - Buyers get the Shaft )) I meant to say "They Only Support The Buyers" and a "SELLERS" get the Shaft. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I asked if they at least would let me retrieve my picture and listings - since as a Seller I have worked many hours setting it all up.

No response from them ever. I guess as a Seller I am just out of luck.

"Bull Headed Individual Staff" Instructions probably right from the Top Management. Thanks Lost_Treasures -- Waiting for a response from Bonanza Support Team.

Bonanza Reviews