used this site to purchase something hard to find on amazon or ebay, boy do I regret it. 1 month has passed, I was sent a useless tracking number that was never activated, seller doesn't respond, website has no way to control transactions.

You are basically stuck in the middle, with no updates as to when you will receive your item, if at all. I should have read more reviews, i was so excited to find the item I quickly placed my order. how could the website still be in operation if it doesn't work?

WRONG I am Power seller on ebay, love it, tried this once, never again. YYou think it won't happen to you, that everyone that leaves reviews have bad experiences, nope, it sucks just as bad as you think it will.

Worthless website, not mention all the credit card possibilities for foriegners, stay away.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Bonanza. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bonanza.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Bonanza to other companies on our site.

Comments