100% full Not resolved

I purchased patio furniture on February 15th.Here it is February the 28th.

The seller is DietraJ booth who also has the business names of UpperHand and singled out loud. The seller never provided any shipment info because the patio furniture was never shipped. One week after numerous messages and item ordered I finally got an e-mail from the seller whom had a 1,000 excuses. I paid thru PayPal, thank God so eventually I will get my $ back but she has still not responded to PayPal and will unfortunately wait till she has no other choice but to give me my refund in the time allowed with PayPal.

The seller posted a screenshot of my transaction which had my address on her f.b. Page. How unprofessional. I've never had such an horrible experience in my life.

I've tried to call Bonanza but of course you can't get anyone. I've sent 3 messages to Bonanza explaining the situation but still no response. This website is a joke!!!! Beware of Bonanza and this individual.

Also, she has relisted the item I purchased and did not get, along with keeping my money to sell once again!!!

Seriously, this is clearly a money making scam!!!!I will make several complaints on them everywhere and anywhere that I can so I can try and prevent anyone else from going thru what I'm dealing with!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "item not shipped and no refund" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $199. The author is overall dissatisfied with Bonanza and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about bonanza website from Bonanza was support scam sellers not clients and losing my money and being ignored by bonanza Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bonanza.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Bonanza to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bonanza?

Comments