Vero Beach, Florida
100% full Not resolved

Mistake one;

Place order on Bonanza the worst shopping website ever.

Mistake two;

Paid using credit card not PayPal

Order never arrived. We got email from seller to cancel order, but was no option for that. Bonanza never answered to our complain nor place our review we rote.

We dispute charges on our credit card and are waiting.

In mean time we place order for the same product on Amazon pay using PayPal and got it in two days just for Christmas. If you wish bonanza order on their website you will see it. Worst ever.

I didn't like: Never help me to get money back for product not delivered, Being ripped off, Unreliable, Support or customer service.

Had an Experience with Bonanza?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Closing My Account with TopHatter Tophatter "I have had issues with them three times, and I'm tired of their BS. This last one is the straw. I had ordered a silly item that all women hope..." Read more Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more Kara Zapatos - Bad quality shoes, rude and impolite staff, Boss Kara is full of *** and so slow! Kara Zapatos "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..." Read more Wigsbuy - MY WIGS HUMAN HAIR WIG IS WRONG COLOR. Wigsbuy "hello.to wigsbuy human wig about 2 months ago.and have been trying for 2 months to tell you,that the wig I received wasit the right color,and the net wasit what I..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more