Place order on Bonanza the worst shopping website ever.
Paid using credit card not PayPal
Order never arrived. We got email from seller to cancel order, but was no option for that. Bonanza never answered to our complain nor place our review we rote.
We dispute charges on our credit card and are waiting.
In mean time we place order for the same product on Amazon pay using PayPal and got it in two days just for Christmas. If you wish bonanza order on their website you will see it. Worst ever.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Never help me to get money back for product not delivered
- Being ripped off
- Support or customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Newest Drift Skates Freeline Skates Board
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- "I bought a new ring for my daith piercing. It was a super cute package of purple rings. I assumed their body jewelry would be perfectly fine and not cause..."
- "The fabric of my almost 3 year old LANE sectional sofa from Vero Beach Furniture Mart is disintegrating. The photo shows one section but the others are similar. Never had..."
- "Our experience with Gregory Smith was a NIGHTMARE!. He lied about the services he would provide so he could scam us out of a $5,000 retainer. After he..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."