Vero Beach, Florida
100% full Not resolved

Mistake one;

Place order on Bonanza the worst shopping website ever.

Mistake two;

Paid using credit card not PayPal

Order never arrived. We got email from seller to cancel order, but was no option for that. Bonanza never answered to our complain nor place our review we rote.

We dispute charges on our credit card and are waiting.

In mean time we place order for the same product on Amazon pay using PayPal and got it in two days just for Christmas. If you wish bonanza order on their website you will see it. Worst ever.

Review about: Newest Drift Skates Freeline Skates Board.

I didn't like: Never help me to get money back for product not delivered, Being ripped off, Unreliable, Support or customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $67
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Bonanza?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Bonanza keep and support scam sellers Bonanza "Yeb! Bonanza kick out customers who leaves bad feedback's in defense of they rights and hold the ip address to keep same costumer away to enter with the same computer...." Read more Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more