Verified Reviewer

3.7

They charged me a percentage of sale even though that sale was never made and I didnt receive payment. The buyer was fraudulent and never did make the payment, yet I got charged on my credit card for a sale that never went through. Bonanza refused to help.

User's recommendation: Do not sell on bonanza as their customer service is terrible.

Location: Chicago, Illinois

Comments

#2005635

Hi, If a sale needs to be refunded, Bonanza is more than happy to refund your seller fees. To get your seller fee charges returned, you will need to go to your billing statement page, select the billing month the order was placed during, find the transaction, and click on the red X next to the seller fee charge.

You will then be asked for additional information our refunds team needs to verify the refund and return any collected seller fees. If you have any questions about this process, please email us directly at support@bonanza.com and our team would be happy to walk you through the process.

Bonanza Reviews