Verified Reviewer

2.2

Bonanza is horrible to sellers. It wasn't always this way, but the past year or two has shown them to be irresponsible, unreasonable and downright thieving.

I was a long time, top-rated, trusted seller, with paid membership and money in my shipping fund, One - note that, ONE sale went south with a seller who threatened me, lied to me and sent me back an item that was chewed up by an animal. I offered a partial refund and they just booted me off the site with ZERO explanation. When I inquired they said, and I quote, "Due to security restrictions, our team is unable to provide further details involved with this action. " So that's that.

They refuse to respond to further queries. How can a person know how to fix a problem when they don't know what it is? What about my shipping funds sitting in my account? What about sales I'd recently made and any potential issues those buyers may have?

Usually there aren't any, but you never know. Now those buyers cannot contact me. In short, Bonanza's business practices have become god-awful, are actually against some fair business practices in the U.S. and they make no move to further discuss an issue.

They just ignore you. Strongly urge sellers to avoid this site. They used to be a friendly, fun place with nice management. Now they act like a gestapo-wanna-be.

To be so irresponsible, inadequate and unreasonable begs the question, just how old are these people running this site and do they have any experience in business other than bilking sellers out of their money with false promises of traffic if you "just pay for the gold/titan membership..."?

Speaking of false promises, they're filled with those, too. They should be charged with false advertisement and their horrible business practices should be looked into by someone who can do something about them.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bonanza Pros: Nice booth set-up.

Comments