Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I just signed up to do a trial membership to sell a couple items and to see if I would like this site.Just to clarify, it was a FREE TRIAL membership.

I decided to check my account just to be sure, and what do you know...I was charged $290 dollars. I'm almost certain I was near having a heart attack. So my next step is to call customer service....wow, you have to upgrade your membership to be able to call them.

I have now been waiting 48 hours for an email response back from them......still no answer.Please stay away from this website.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Bonanza and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $290 and wants Bonanza to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bonanza and bonanza membership free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bonanza?

Comments

Bonanza

Lower Fees

Tired of high costs?Our final value fees

start at 3.5%.

That’s about a third of what

you’d pay at eBay.

That is *** is a lie you value fees jumps to 19% Keep away from Bonanza.Ebay is the place to sell..