Yeb! Bonanza kick out customers who leaves bad feedback's in defense of they rights and hold the ip address to keep same costumer away to enter with the same computer. Bonanza support scammers drop a lot of confidence on client side. Erase bad feedback's is a dirty way on this store to keep everything in a good fake look. Bonanza is definitely not in a customer side.
This seller named: tessjoyspells on bonanza is a scammer of the century everywhere in the net you can find her fraud reviews. But after I pay one of her services in my previous ignorance she, claim my refund and of course she refuse to refund I leave her my bad feedback. She contact Bonanza and Bonanza erase the bad reviews and erased my account from 2 years of many transactions. She "tessjoyspells" like many other scam sellers also have the bonanza support so be careful on the bad reviews and the words used cause on bonanza the sellers are more important than clients and this people prefer to erase your free account to kickoff a scammer who pay a monthly fee and make sales. This seller "tessjoyspells" have fraud and scam reviews in many sites like: http://etsy.pissedconsumer.com/mystic-coventry-etsy-scam-fake-fraud-spell-20140926539072.html
(If I continue posting links I will no end )
The first pic is her real face all the others are fake picture that she are continually changing.
I don't recommend BONANZA store no even my enemies.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Support scam sellers not clients
- Money laundering
- No warranty
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "Amazon Is Worst Than My Bank! I did write a letter back on Friday, October 7th, 2016 and they 100% Ignored It, until about a week before my Small Claims..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."