Yeb! Bonanza kick out customers who leaves bad feedback's in defense of they rights and hold the ip address to keep same costumer away to enter with the same computer. Bonanza support scammers drop a lot of confidence on client side. Erase bad feedback's is a dirty way on this store to keep everything in a good fake look. Bonanza is definitely not in a customer side.
This seller named: tessjoyspells on bonanza is a scammer of the century everywhere in the net you can find her fraud reviews. But after I pay one of her services in my previous ignorance she, claim my refund and of course she refuse to refund I leave her my bad feedback. She contact Bonanza and Bonanza erase the bad reviews and erased my account from 2 years of many transactions. She "tessjoyspells" like many other scam sellers also have the bonanza support so be careful on the bad reviews and the words used cause on bonanza the sellers are more important than clients and this people prefer to erase your free account to kickoff a scammer who pay a monthly fee and make sales. This seller "tessjoyspells" have fraud and scam reviews in many sites like: http://etsy.pissedconsumer.com/mystic-coventry-etsy-scam-fake-fraud-spell-20140926539072.html
(If I continue posting links I will no end )
The first pic is her real face all the others are fake picture that she are continually changing.
I don't recommend BONANZA store no even my enemies.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Support scam sellers not clients
- Money laundering
- No warranty
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "i ordered a few days back. I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order. Amazingly, I finally got another..."
- "I sold a PETE CONRAD autograph on eBay. To those who do not know who Pete Conrad is, he was the third man to walk on the moon. ..."
- "Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc. When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with..."
- "Yeb! Bonanza kick out customers who leaves bad feedback's in defense of they rights and hold the ip address to keep same costumer away to enter with the same computer...."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "I have just had the worst set of nails put on in the viera FL location. The male nail tech did not do anything I asked to fix them and..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."