Bonanza keep and support scam sellers

Yeb! Bonanza kick out customers who leaves bad feedback's in defense of they rights and hold the ip address to keep same costumer away to enter with the same computer. Bonanza support scammers drop a lot of confidence on client side. Erase bad feedback's is a dirty way on this store to keep everything in a good fake look. Bonanza is definitely not in a customer side.

This seller named: tessjoyspells on bonanza is a scammer of the century everywhere in the net you can find her fraud reviews. But after I pay one of her services in my previous ignorance she, claim my refund and of course she refuse to refund I leave her my bad feedback. She contact Bonanza and Bonanza erase the bad reviews and erased my account from 2 years of many transactions. She "tessjoyspells" like many other scam sellers also have the bonanza support so be careful on the bad reviews and the words used cause on bonanza the sellers are more important than clients and this people prefer to erase your free account to kickoff a scammer who pay a monthly fee and make sales. This seller "tessjoyspells" have fraud and scam reviews in many sites like:

(If I continue posting links I will no end )

The first pic is her real face all the others are fake picture that she are continually changing.

I don't recommend BONANZA store no even my enemies.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Support scam sellers not clients
    • Money

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bonanza. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bonanza.
Filing a new complaint about