Yeb! Bonanza kick out customers who leaves bad feedback's in defense of they rights and hold the ip address to keep same costumer away to enter with the same computer. Bonanza support scammers drop a lot of confidence on client side. Erase bad feedback's is a dirty way on this store to keep everything in a good fake look. Bonanza is definitely not in a customer side.

This seller named: tessjoyspells on bonanza is a scammer of the century everywhere in the net you can find her fraud reviews. But after I pay one of her services in my previous ignorance she, claim my refund and of course she refuse to refund I leave her my bad feedback. She contact Bonanza and Bonanza erase the bad reviews and erased my account from 2 years of many transactions. She "tessjoyspells" like many other scam sellers also have the bonanza support so be careful on the bad reviews and the words used cause on bonanza the sellers are more important than clients and this people prefer to erase your free account to kickoff a scammer who pay a monthly fee and make sales. This seller "tessjoyspells" have fraud and scam reviews in many sites like: http://etsy.pissedconsumer.com/mystic-coventry-etsy-scam-fake-fraud-spell-20140926539072.html

(If I continue posting links I will no end )

The first pic is her real face all the others are fake picture that she are continually changing.

I don't recommend BONANZA store no even my enemies.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Bonanza and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about bonanza account from Bonanza was support scam sellers not clients, money and money laundering Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bonanza.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Bonanza to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bonanza?

Comments